The Ecopower International team and partners have been involved the development and construction of over 200 MW wind projects both on- and offshore.
Following are some of the projects, which are operational or are close to being commissioned.
Onshore wind projects:
- 25 MW wind/diesel project Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean, total CAPEX approx. 63M USD (operational since December 2009)
- Kroeten Breda (NL), 850 kW turbine, operational since June 2004;
- Ecopark Waalwijk (NL), 10 MW wind park and 770 kW PV installation, operational since October 2005;
- De Locht, Kerkrade (NL), 5 MW wind park, operational since July 2006;
- Distridam (NL), 10 MW wind park, operational since June 2006;
- Koegorspolder (NL), 44 MW wind park, operational from December 2007. This is the largest onshore wind park in the Netherlands
Offshore wind projects:
- Q7, Dutch 120 MW offshore wind farm
- Sheringham Shoal UK Offshore 315 MW wind park.
- Belwind 165 MW, Belgum.
With our experience in developing renewable energy projects Ecopower International is an ideal partner in any stage of Development or Construction of your project.
With our experience in developing renewable energy projects Ecopower International is your ideal partner in any stage of Development or Construction of your project.